IMPORTANT RULES AND POLICIES TO KNOW DURING COVID-19:
- If you are sick or around anyone that has been sick within the last two weeks prior to your appointment. You will need to reschedule.
- Upon entering our facility we will be taking your temperature and you will be asked to reschedule your appointment if your temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher. You will also be asked a list of screening questions regarding COVID.
- All clients must wear masks upon entering the building.
- All clients must come alone to their appointments. Guests will not be allowed to stay in the spa during treatments..
- All staff members at Sanctuary Wellness will maintain the strictest adherence to sanitation/sanitizing practices and will be wearing masks at all times as well.
- All service intake forms are required to be filled out prior to arrival at the spa. These will be emailed or text to you with your appointment confirmation 48 hours prior to service.
- Social distancing is required once entering the facility, please maintain a 6 ft. distance between you and other clients or employees.
- We are able to operate on an appointment only basis so we will have to lock our doors in between services.
- Product pickups, without a scheduled service, will need to be scheduled for curbside pickup.
We want to thank all of our special clients for your continued support and concern during these times. We have truly missed interacting with all of you and can’t wait until we get to see you. Please take confidence in the fact that we will adhere to the guidelines provided by the Larimer County Health Department, DORA and the Governor’s Office. Your safety as well as ours is imperative to our future and we appreciate your patience through this process.