IMPORTANT RULES AND POLICIES TO KNOW DURING COVID-19:
- If you are sick or around anyone that has been sick within the last two weeks prior to your appointment. You will need to reschedule.
- All clients must come alone to their appointments. Guests will not be allowed to stay in the spa during treatments..
- All staff members at Sanctuary Wellness will maintain the strictest adherence to sanitation/sanitizing practices and will be wearing masks at all times as well.
- All service intake forms are required to be filled out prior to arrival at the spa. These will be emailed or text to you with your appointment confirmation 48 hours prior to service.
- Social distancing is required once entering the facility, please maintain a 6 ft. distance between you and other clients or employees.
We want to thank all of our special clients for your continued support and concern during these times. Please take confidence in the fact that we will adhere to the guidelines provided by the Larimer County Health Department, DORA and the Governor’s Office. Your safety as well as ours is imperative to our future and we appreciate your patience through this process.
Cancellation + No Show Policy
Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. We value your business and ask that you respect the spa’s scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
Any cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to a cancelation fee amounting to 50% of your scheduled services. Clients who miss their appointments without giving any prior notification will be charged in full for the scheduled services. We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time.
When you schedule your appointment with us, you are agreeing to these policies. All services require a credit card to guarantee a reservation including services intended to be paid with a gift card. Please have your credit card ready when booking. If you agree to receive emails and texts from us, we have an automated appointment reminder that goes out 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. You will not be billed unless there is a cancellation or no show. Upon checkout, guests may choose their method of payment.